Tuesday, August 29, 2006

films and favors

Do yourself a favor and watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGLv3IEL0VI . It goes down smooth with Pabst Blue Ribbon in a dirt ass bar.

Do yourself a favor and read this blog: www.rockinsider.com. She posts some cool stuff to listen to and gots good choice in music, yo.

Another favor to me would be to read and look at this kid's stuff: www.myspace.com/stretchsquire. A former student, a friend, and working on some kinda heap 'a talent.

I'll post more of my stuff, cuz I know all one of you is chomping at the bit.

soundtrack:
silence. (running air conditioner, burning cd, dog walking back and forth, baby breathing deep over monitor, own breath) silence.

1 comment:

countvonsexy said...

When you say Pabst in a dirt ass bar, I can only assume that you mean The Brass Rail (I'm pretty sure that's about the last place in Indiana you can get it in a bottle).

--Oh...and I'm flattered.